General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Tekop Makine Akaryakıt Gıda Tek. Tur. San. Tic. A.Ş. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Tekop Makine Akaryakıt Gıda Tek. Tur. San. Tic. A.Ş. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Tekop Makine Akaryakıt Gıda Tek. Tur. San. Tic. A.Ş. legitimate interests
- Tekop Makine Akaryakıt Gıda Tek. Tur. San. Tic. A.Ş. needs to comply with the law
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Tekop Spare Parts follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Tekop Spare Parts uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".
Note that Tekop Spare Parts has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Tekop Spare Parts does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.